MC | PRESENTER
TV / VLOG PRESENTER
Having started TV Presenting in 2013, I have also worked as a co-producer on a number of projects. Though most of my previous projects focuses in Food, Health, Culture and Travel, I am also opened for work opportunities in other genres.
Presenter Reel (TH / ENG)
SCHOOL OF CREATIVE THINKING ONLINE COURSE
by SPROUTS online school
- Host / teach in the "Creative Thinking Course". Comprising of 7 x 20-30 mins long sessions, this course contains techniques which facilitate students to become more creative thinkers.
- SPROUTS school applies learning science to online education and offer open online courses and explainer videos for people from all backgrounds.
THE BEST OF ASEAN (Pilot Episode)
- Co-hosting "The Best of Asean" with the Celebrity Chef Tommy Tang
- Produced by Tommy Tang, this show brings to audience to see amazing spots of various ASEAN countries and introduces their exotic cuisines.
ROSA'S ROAD TRIP
Visit Rosa's Road Trip Official Blog Page HERE
- Hosted by Bee Xoomsai and Saiphin Moore, owner of Rosa's Thai Cafe (London), this video blog project is a part of the official promotional campaign for Rosa's Thai Cafe: The Cookbook (campaigned and published by Octopus Publishing)
- Produced by Bee Xoomsai, the show focuses Saiphin Moore and Bee Xoomsai's trip to various countries in Asia--mainly Thailand and Hong Kong, where most of her dishes in the cookbook got their inspirations from.
Rosa's Road Trip: Bee Xoomsai Compilation (ENG)
Rosa's Road Trip: Mieng Hua Toon (Short Sample)
BEE XOOMSAI VLOG
UNDERWATER FILMING TIPS (THAI)
Bee Xoomsai YouTube Travel Channel
ULTIMATE TOKYO IN 1 DAY (ENG)
Bee Xoomsai YouTube Travel Channel
More Rosa's Road Trip (Playlist)
INTERVIEW ON HORO-HISO
INTERVIEW on my singing and emcee/presenting career (THAI) 2015
Click here to visit my YouTube Channel and view more of my videos
EYE ON THAI CUISINE
- Clips taken from Eye On Thai Cuisine TV show (2013) by EuroTom Co. Ltd.
- Sponsored by the Department of International Trade Promtion (DITP), Ministry of Commerce, Thailand.
- Televised on TGN (Thai TV Global Network) in 170 countries.
- 22 London Episodes hosted and co-produced by BEE XOOMSAI.
- Each episode is divided into 2 sections: Tourist Attractions/Information and Thai Restaurant Interview.
- All script memorised and improvised. In Thai language with English subtitles (translation by a third party). No Auto-cue used.
EOTC London Episodes Compilation
(True Vision Demo)
- Excerpts from "Suk Sukkaphab" TV Show Demo for TRUE4U Channel
- This is a health and well-being show divided into 3 parts: Doctor's Talk on Diseases; Healthy Diet and Cooking Demonstration; Daily Workouts.
- Bee Xoomsai is the host for Healthy Diet and Cooking Demonstration.
EOTC Interviewing Thai Silk Restaurant
Eye On Thai Cuisine Playlist (28 Videos)
(Ministry of Education Demo)
(UK Cable Channel Demo)
- The Bureau of Personnel Competency Development proposed Bee Xoomsai to produce a show with the aim to help the audience understand different braches and aspects of Vocational Education and also to improve the efficiency of Vocational teachers in Thailand.
- The show is to be funded by the Ministry of Education, Thailand.
To view more videos of me, visit my YouTube Channel
PESCO HANK'S CHANNEL:
A STORM OF COLOR - Isolated Supercell, tornado, rainbow and lightning storm time lapse
- Thai VO for Sea Life London Aquarium videos (London, UK)
- Thai VO for Math Languages smart phone application by EUROTALKS
- Thai VO project for series of documentaries about Thailand (over 15 episdoes) for the National News Bureau of Thailand's Official Website (Bangkok, Thailand)
- Eye On Thai Cuisine TV show (over 20 episodes). Broadcasted on TGN Channel (True Vision 179) as well as via sattilites to 170 countries