BLOGGER / CONTRIBUTOR
I am a freelance content creator for various clients, and I also run 2 travel pages and websites called "Life Out Loud" and "Bee's Journey". While Bee's Journey (ENG & THAI) focuses on beach travels & luxury beach resorts, Life Out Loud (ENG only), which I run with my Fiance Khun Ben, provides travel adventures and more niche outdoor activities, especially snowboarding, freediving, scuba diving and flying trapeze, etc.
Along with my team, we create high quality content for clients, with in-depth information, photos and videos.
Some of our Involvement with Brands & Organisations
- A part of International bloggers/media trip programme (in Thailand) by the Tourism Authority of Thailand, International Public Relations Department.
- Influencers on the Trash Hunter/Upcycling The Oceans Thailand Scuba Dive project by the Tourism Authority of Thailand.
- Received sponsorship and is on board with ROXY/Quiksilver Thailand bloggers programme.
- Received Media Fares sponsorship from Bangkok Airways
- Sponsored by numerous 4 & 5 star resorts in Indonesia, Thailand, Japan and Myanmar [E.g. Club Med Kani (Maldives), The Damai (Bali), Ryokan Biyu No Yado (Nagano, Japan), Sensimar Samui, Tongsai Bay Samui, Victoria Cliff Nyaung Oo Phee (Myanmar), and more).
LIFE OUT LOUD
Club Med Kani Maldives 2019
Magical Myanmar Island NOP 2019
Flying Hanuman Zipline Experience - Phuket
Snowboarding in Japan: Nagano & Hokkaido
Tongsai Bay Eco-Resort Koh Samui
Pai Thailand Travel Guide - Part 1
Club Med Hokkaido Circus Week 2016
Giraffe Centre Nairobi Kenya
Flying Trapeze Experience - Phuket
UPCYCLING THE OCEANS THAILAND (TAT)
Since the start of 2018, I have been involved as an influencer & content creator with Upcycling the Oceans Thailand, a project launched by the Tourism Authority of Thailand. I have constructed a page with detailed information and produced numerous videos to help promote the campaign awareness.
Click here to visit my page on a separate tab/window.
My videos from various trips at numerous dive sites with the Tourism Authority of Thailand, as well as from the campaign launch in Phuket in early 2018.
EYE ON THAI CUISINE (2013)
- 22 London Episodes hosted and co-produced by BEE XOOMSAI (Clips taken from Eye On Thai Cuisine TV show (2013) by EuroTom Co. Ltd.)
- Televised on TGN (Thai TV Global Network) in 170 countries.
- Sponsored by the Department of International Trade Promtion (DITP), Ministry of Commerce, Thailand.
- Each episode is divided into 2 sections: Tourist Attractions/Information and Thai Restaurant Interview.
- All script memorised and improvised. In Thai language with English subtitles (translation by a third party). No Auto-cue used.
EOTC London Episodes Compilation
EOTC Interviewing Thai Silk Restaurant
Eye On Thai Cuisine Playlist (28 Videos)
ROSA'S ROAD TRIP PROJECT (2015 - PRESENT)
- Produced by Bee Xoomsai, the show focuses Saiphin Moore and Bee Xoomsai's trip to various countries in Asia--mainly Thailand and Hong Kong, where most of her dishes in the cookbook got their inspirations from.
ROSA'S THAI CAFE OFFICIAL SITE
Having opened its 8th branch in London recently, Rosa's Thai Cafe is one of the most famous Thai restaurant branches. Their blog project is sponsored by Chang Beer, and it is circulated as a part of the newsletters to their subscribers.
ROSA'S ROAD TRIP VLOGS
I make videos for Rosa's Thai Cafe blog project.
All footage are my originals and all finished videos are edited by me.
Click here to visit Rosa's Thai Cafe YouTube Channel
SAMSUNG GALAXY EXPLORER CONTEST 2015: 2nd Prize Winner was BEE XOOMSAI
- This is a national contest by Samsung Thailand. The main purpose of this video contest is for content creators to demonstrate how various phone application can facilitate travel vlogging.
- The contest did not require high quality of raw footage. Only creativity counts.
Snowboarding fun on the long the French Alps Slopes (La Plagne, France).
DR. SUMET JUMSAI'S TALK
Produced a few videos on history of Thailand's significant temples and palaces. The featured speaker is one of Thailand's most famous National Artist, Dr. Sumet Jumsai.
Life with Mokens Sea Gypsies in South Surin National Park Island (Thailand).
Snorkelling between 2 North America and Eurasia tectonic Earth plates (Iceland)
FEATURED WRITER FOR EXTERNAL WEBSITES
I do featured articles for various online magazines and websites. Click here to read my lastest interview with Alain Moussi, lead actor of Kickboxer Reboot
Click here to read "Hidden in Plain Sight: Bangkok"
written by me .
Published on Traveler by Marriot Hotels International